# JupyterLab (Python)
You need to become part of the openEO Platform "early adopter" program (opens new window) to access the processing infrastructure.
A hosted JupyterLab environment for openEO Platform is available at lab.openeo.cloud (opens new window).
You need to authenticate before you can use it:
- Click the "Sign in with EODC Identity Providers" button
- Now you need to select the "EGI" button on the right (instead of directly typing in your credentials on the left). It will start the EGI Authentication workflow for openEO Platform.
- After you have logged in via EGI, the "Server Options" appear and you are requested to "Select your desired stack". Please choose "openEO Platform Lab" and click "Start".
- You are logged in, now. The JupyterLab should be usable like a normal JupyterLab instance that has the openEO Python client and some other tools pre-installed.
- You can now open a new Python 3 Notebook and, for example, start to follow the general Python Getting Started Guide.
You can skip the "Installation" section in the Getting Started Guide, but unfortunately you need to authenticate with the Python client again! We'll try to remove this annoyance in the future.